Friday, January 23, 2009

School days!!!!

Everyday at school I sometimes see Samantha in the morning.After we eat lunch we always help our vice principle Ms Parcels. She is nice vice principle. If Ms Parcels isn't at school we either go to the library or we go outside in the yard.At PE I always hangout with my friend Alisha.She is also my friend.Me and Alisha don't have the same lunch together,we use to,but she changed schedules.We only have Social Studies,music,and PE,together.Samantha and I only have lunch together,we use to have PE and Social Studies together,but she also switched schedules.After school me and Samantha walk together.I always have fun whenever Samantha and I hangout together!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Trisha it's me Samantha I finally found your blog it's really cool.Oh my gosh I never got to tell you.So in Feburary Rocio,Tzuri and Evani (my cousins) are going to Texas for a whole month and my cousin Jeremy is coming here to help them get packed and I'll get to see him for 1 whole day.Well I have to go.See you on my blog or on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY TRISHA!!! this is cindy and i just came to say hi cus i was talking on the phone with u and ur bugging me to come here so im here and im glad i came, well ur a very nice friend tricia and for being such a good friend heres a bunny
    ()_()
    (. .) there a cute little bunny from cindy
    () () bye BEST BUDDY!!!!
    o(o(o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. go to yahoo.com and if u wanna send a letter to me just type in luna_cocoa8@yahoo.com and send me a letter bye oce again from cindy adam

    ReplyDelete