Friday, May 14, 2010

The Year 2010!!!!

This year has been a gr8 year 4 me!!!! April 6,7,8,9,and 12 were birthdays! Me 9, Dad 7, and Meka 12!!!! My mom's friends roommate is 6, and my mom's friends brother is 8!!!! On my B-day I went to MoonStar. A Chinese and Japanese Buffet! After I went to Color Me Mine in Westlake Shopping Center! I colored a Winnie The Pooh Piggy Bank with a slot for my picture! I blew out my candles and opened presents! On May 4, 2010, I went on a field trip to the Moo Palace!!!! The next day was my concert at the Moo Palace!!!! On May9, 2010, I went to church with my mom and my grandma! After me and my mom went to a housewarming. And then we went to a baby shower! This year me and my friends will be graduating from Fernando Rivera Middle School!!!! I'm really excited!!!! I hope you like my Story!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment